Wednesday #4

Memories of our lives, of our works and our deeds will continue in others.

Mistakes are proof that you are trying.

Money is like gasoline during a road trip. You don’t want to run out of gas on your trip, but you’re not doing a tour of gas stations.

Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.

Motivation is what gets you started. Habits is what keeps you going.

My life. My choices. My mistakes. My lessons. Not your business.

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.

My son is now an ‘entrepreneur’. That’s what you’re called when you don’t have a job.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Never let success get your head and never let failure get to your heart.